Sol Fitness adventures is excited to announce our partnership with Nuu-Muu Adventures! Adventure into cycling with professional guides dedicated to making your experience expansive, inspired, and utterly enjoyable. This is a trip for women, led by women.
What: Biking California central Coast (4 days/3 nights)
When: April 9-12, 2015
Where: (San Luis Obispo, CA)
Registration: Limited to 16 participants.
*Inclusive of guided cycling (25-35 miles per day with beginner and intermediate options and with extra riding if desired), specialized fitness classes, optional personal exploration (wine tasting, art, hiking) single lodging in 3 star hotel, healthy gourmet meals. Oh, and of course the FUN is included too! And while we can’t promise that your perspective on fitness will change forever, we can promise that you will come away invigorated and understanding the true meaning of a “play-date.” And there is something special about a trip for women, led by women. We get it! And you’ll love it.
INCLUDED FITNESS ACTIVITIES
- Cycling. All rides have been selected to suit beginner – moderate soil levels. Rides will be accompanied by van support in case of injury, fatigue or mechanical issue although the routes have been specifically designed to be safe and approachable.
- Morning Core Conditioning Warm Up. This fun fusion of expert-led exercises prepares the mind and body for a strong performance on the bike. The floor-based workout strengthens the back and stomach and safely prepares the body for work. (30 minutes – 1 hour; Yoga mats provided).
- Post-Ride Stretch. Reap the many benefits of a guided flexibility workout. We’ll take 15 minutes after each ride to cool down, stretch and lengthen tired muscles, helping the body to recover and be prepared to ride again the next day.
INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE
- Three nights lodging in a lovely 3-star hotel (price reflects single occupancy)
- Healthy gourmet meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and snacks/refreshment en route
- Professional fitness & cycling guides to lead all activities
- Three days of guided cycling and specialized fitness workouts
- Hotel and restaurant gratuities
GUEST EXPENSES – NOT INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE
- Transportation to and from the destination
- Alcoholic beverages at meals
- Expenses for required personal gear
- Bike rental ($240 rental for a carbon fiber bike)
- Guide gratuities
MEET YOUR GUIDES
This cycling journey will be guided by two amazing women:
Melanie Webb (Wellness Travel Expert) Melanie is the Director of Sol Fitness Adventures, which she founded in 2007 when her personal training clients hired her to lead their customized active travel experiences. Bored by the destination spa routine and the frenetic pace of group travel itineraries, Melanie’s clients wanted highly personalized fitness vacations that sent them back to their busy lives rested and rejuvenated. Melanie has guided a range of cycling trips throughout the Western United States and Canada and her premier Central Coast of California women’s cycling fitness trip was a major hit in 2014. She is as excited about sharing the next trip with Nuu-Muu as we are thrilled to be partnering with Melanie for this adventure!
Laura Todd (Life Coach, Wilderness Explorer) A lover of life, adventure, connection, curiosity and deep knowing, Laura creates space for people to explore their personal world and what brings them ALIVE! She holds space for individuals and groups to find their truth, their presence, their peace, and connection to their values. She is a balanced and healthy facilitator, helping individuals and groups find heart and clarity of their life. She does this all with a sweet smile and compassion for the experience of being alive. Also, Laura is an avid cyclist. She leads bike tours, rides mountain bikes, commits to bike commuting and enjoys long road rides in the countryside. For more information about Nuu-Muu Adventures, please contact Laura.
RESERVE YOUR NUU-MUU ADVENTURES NOW
Please visit the Nuu-Muu website to reserve your space on this special trip.