Fruits and Veggies While Staying at Home
How are you getting your 10 servings of fruits and veggies while staying at home? Several months ago I was healing from a traumatic brain injury. I needed to take my nutrition very seriously, so I began looking for new solutions. Good food has always been a passion, but I admit I do not love to cook. It’s hard cooking for one. I end up with left-overs, or I buy too much at the grocery store to begin with, go out of town, and my food goes bad before I can eat it. It makes me feel so guilty to see that food waste in my own fridge! All of the above make it difficult to get my 10 servings a day.
That’s when I found an exciting new product called RUVI, and it’s revolutionized my eating habits. If you struggle to eat 10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, this post is for you.
What started as a little boost getting my daily intake of fruits and vegetables while healing has taken on an entirely new dimension while #StayingAtHome due to COVID-19. I’m obviously not that on-the-go now! But I also don’t want to go to the grocery store any more than I absolutely have to. RUVI has become a key factor in my strategy to stay healthy during the pandemic. I’m thrilled to find a product like RUVI and have added it to my toolbox while working with clients.
Here are 8 reasons I’m so excited about RUVI:
- Simply fruits and veggies, nothing else
- No added sugar
- No added preservatives or fillers
- All the fiber of the whole food
- Four servings of fruits and veggies in every pack
- Four different combinations
- 26 different types of fruits and veggies in all, and
- It’s delivered right to my doorstep. I even set up an automatic monthly delivery!
There are more reasons to try RUVI:
- Getting enough fruits and vegetables is a key ingredient to staying healthy and fighting illness
- Fiber plays an important role in managing a healthy weight
- I can even earn a little extra income sharing it with friends and family. Now that’s awesome!
Give RUVI a try! Visit my website to order and have RUVI delivered to your doorstep: http://webbwell.thrivelife.com/ruvi
Melanie Webb is an ACE-Certified Personal Trainer, published author, and founder of acclaimed Sol Fitness Adventures and private wellness retreat label WebbWell. Melanie is a recognized leader in the adventure travel industry and an innovator in extending wellness retreats into the outdoors. Her work has been featured nationally on Good Morning America and on ATHLETA Chi, Outside, New Beauty, IDEA Fitness Journal, Los Angeles Times and more. A Utah native, Melanie welcomes guests to what she likes to call Mother Nature’s Gym.